Sunday, November 4, 2012

Peter Thomas Senese Donates 100% Of Book Revenue to Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts


In the wake of Hurricane Sandy and the devastation it has caused on communities everywhere, I will be donating 100% of my author revenues generated from my various books, incluidng the critically acclaimed international legal thrillers 'Chasing The Cyclone', the international financial thriller 'The Den of the Assassin', and the theological thirller 'Cloning Christ', as well as all other publications. 


                                            
                                                           Hurricane Sandy Has Destroyed The Lives Of So Many

Should you desire to purchase a hardcover copy of any of my books, I would prefer you purchase this direrectly from my website as I will be able to include a dedication of your chosing.


As for e-book purchases, may I suggest shopping on either Barnes & Noble or Amazon.

The needs of the individuals in the areas hit hardest by Hurricane Sandy are immense.  I will donate all revenue to help others up until at least December 1st, 2012, at which time a deciscion will be made as to what will be done next as my book revenues previously helped finance the I CARE Foundation - which has successfully rescued and safely brought home numerous internationally kidnapped children.

In advance, thanks for your willingness to help.

Peter



Read the essay, 'Trying To Wrap My Head Around Sandy'